Graham Taylor...

I cant stand him tbh. i would prefer to listen to the sound of next doors little un testing his lungs out on loop through the game. no, wait, that's what i've got anyway...

brianstrousers said:
'Brian Clough wouldn't have liked it'
What the fuck would it have had to do with him?

Because, for fookin turnip head, Brian Clough epitomises everything great about being "English" in the game.

Twat.

both commentators are knobs turnip head has called us the rags twice and is critiscing everything !Ballotelli s a cheat joes a cheat why cant we have ex blues commentating it spoils the viewing ! whever its beglin or taylor its ridiculous .

Damocles said:
BALOTELLI HAS JUST TRIPPED, NOT DIVED, YOU FUCKING idiot

He was winding me up so much with this i almost throw me beer at the TV, then the missus reminded me how much i paid so i drunk it instead

By the way i think sweep is putting in a good shift tonight

As soon as I got in from work and put the game on, that's the first feckin thing I heard, nearly volleyed my t.v through the window. Once is bad enough but TWICE, has nobody thought about pulling the dithering old cabbage aside, and having a word in his swede like. You know something along the lines of, "see the team playing in blue graham That's manchester city, and it may cause a bit of unrest if you call them u****d again, as you should know they are their most hated rivals. oh and the fans might just rip your head off and throw it in a nice corned beef hash". ;0)

Whether Balotelli or Jo were looking for the foul/penalty or whatever is not the point, because Taylor then went on to imply that foreigners bring that to the English game and (I'm on a paranoid rant here I admit) that City's bringing in of anything other than an English attack is only bringing more of that into the precious EPL.

Well, he can fook OFF.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.