Gran Canaria for the start of the season

AlexWilliamsGloves said:
Im going to be in Gran Canaria (Puerto Rico) for both the Community Shield and the Southampton games...

Anyone else going to be there? Or any recommendations of places to watch them?

Might go to Arguineguín to watch is David Silva's hometown

Just back from holiday out there we got stopped loads of times as hubby now sports proudly his city badge tatoo with Champ1-6ns 2012 around it. All Canarians proudly linking themselves to Merlin, and quite rightly to. We managed to catch two of the City friendlies while out there in the Shamrock Irish bar in Porto Rico centre, so I would think you will have no probs getting to see these two games.

There's a Mary D's at the Europa Centre, actually owned by the same Mary from Eastlands. Loads of mancs and good 2 for 1 offers on the beer.

I've lived 6 years in Gran Canaria (Playa Del Ingles) & every bvar over there will be showing the City games, P Rico is a lovely part of the island & brilliant for familys, try get to Stevie Yorks The Harp Bar for the games, ive met David Silva in there loads of times! He loves playing poker & plays in there everytime he's home, pictures all over the bar of him there and Stevie the owner is a character, he'll tell you storys about Merlin, Stevie is an entertainer/comedian in the bar at night & will have you in stitches i promise you, also a brilliant bar for live Irish music, you'll have a great night in that bar watching a City game.

wayne71 said:
117 M34 said:
I'm going the day after the Southampton game so I will be there for the Liverpool game. I'm going Playa Del Ingles.
Again, any recommendations of bars to watch it would be good.

Great in here pal.

prison-bar-logo.jpg

its gone down since the Berlin bar owner had to be sent back for war crimes and drinking the profits pretty dull in there these days

Was in puerto RIco two days after winning league on family holiday for two weeks on second day there met merlin at the newly renovated heated swimming pool at the beach behind the spar, no problem at all got picture with him !

Whenever we are in puerto rico we always go for a few beers to a little pub called M&M s it's in the centre and has the cheapest drink in the centre ( 90 cents pints of local stuff and 1.10 bottles of Heineken bud etc) this bar will be showing all the games also

Watched derby match few seasons ago when scholes scored with last kick in Mary ds in the other centre the bit was filled with rags celebrating don't even entertain the place I was fuming !

Awesome...all the way from Belfast to sit in an Irish Pub watching football...my Mrs is gonna be DELIGHTED!!! :-)

Cheers for the heads up...think ill try out every bar :-)

el bee said:
I'll be in puerto rico for the arsenal match - any recommendations appreciated.

We'll be in Maspalomas / Playa del Inglis for the Arsenal game.

Will have no problem finding a venue to watch the game, of that I'm certain

Bubbagump said:
There's a Mary D's at the Europa Centre, actually owned by the same Mary from Eastlands. Loads of mancs and good 2 for 1 offers on the beer.
A rag pub (shit beer)go to to centre at the bottom of the hill.loads of bars.The one called the Tropicanna has about 50 tv's.Cheap and a good pint.

MANC LOYAL said:
Bubbagump said:
A rag pub (shit beer)go to to centre at the bottom of the hill.loads of bars.The one called the Tropicanna has about 50 tv's.Cheap and a good pint.
F**k that,last time i was in the Tropicana it was rammed with loud mouth chavs from crumptonsall ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.