Gran Turismo 5

adamgregory

Similar to the Black Ops thread, can have Blue Moon races. If anybody is up for it leave your PSN id and we can all get something sorted out and have a laugh, VW camper van races round the Top Gear test track sounds like a winner.

can't wait to get home tonight and give it a go =) lets just hope it ain't a let down in any way after years of waiting for it!

spoke to my bro, who's at home on his now, he says it looks good but theres loads of pi$$ing aroung at the start, guess we'll find out later.

Bluemoon Top Gear races, sounds like a plan !

bojinov29 said:
can't wait to get home tonight and give it a go =) lets just hope it ain't a let down in any way after years of waiting for it!

spoke to my bro, who's at home on his now, he says it looks good but theres loads of pi$$ing aroung at the start, guess we'll find out later.

A couple of my mates have got it and say its the game of the decade. I'm reseving judgement until I get home later this afternoon. Throw us a friend request on PSN and we can get the BM Top Gear race event kicked off.

id- adgregory

adamgregory said:
bojinov29 said:

A couple of my mates have got it and say its the game of the decade. I'm reseving judgement until I get home later this afternoon. Throw us a friend request on PSN and we can get the BM Top Gear race event kicked off.

id- adgregory

yeah will do, my id Bojinov29. will hopefully be on at some point tonight.

Where's the cheapest place to pick up a copy?
I have got a voucher for Blockbuster for £32.99 so far.

Is there any new tracks on the game. I will end up getting the game some time this week hopefully and have loved all the other Gran Turismo games before it. Also do they still have the Nurburgring on it love that track. Also do you still have to do your driving liences in it?

leighton said:
Is there any new tracks on the game. I will end up getting the game some time this week hopefully and have loved all the other Gran Turismo games before it. Also do they still have the Nurburgring on it love that track. Also do you still have to do your driving liences in it?

Yes & Yes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.