Grand Theft Auto 5

citytill1die84 said:
whosonthebench said:
citytill1die84 said:
What a shit game :( every game has been the same let's rob a car do a job and shag a bird boring :( IMO anyway :)

yeah and call of duty is shit cos you just shoot guns every game, bit boring IMO.

ROTFLMFAO call of duty and GTA no competition. Although I don't like GTA I'll still give it a try.

My point was that in Grand Theft Auto you do grand theft auto and moaning about every being the same is stupid.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkkoHAzjnUs&feature=youtu.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkkoHAzj ... e=youtu.be</a>

Here's the trailer for it.
Can't wait.

GTA Vice City will always be my favourite though.

DannyBoy2890 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkkoHAzjnUs&feature=youtu.be

Here's the trailer for it.
Can't wait.

GTA Vice City will always be my favourite though.

Seems a bit small though with the technology they have now. In San Andreas there was a mission where you flew to Liberty City, maybe they will have something similar in this but perhaps to Vice City.

I grew up on GTA, from as long ago as it was an aerial-view 2D game.

It was an ever present throughout all of my teenage years, largely due to it's entertainment value, and not least it's comic value. GTA has always been about pick up and play and genuine laugh out loud moments, I think it lost a little of that in GTA IV.

There has to be a balance however, Saints Row is a wackier more arcadey, watered down version of GTA. And Rockstar have tried to separate themselves from comparisons, which is understandable.

But they need to return to the GTA of old IMO, they've always successfully portrayed hilarious parodies of American and Western life, but in the last installment of the game I think GTA lost some of its character.

I think a lot of people will know where I'm coming from. Here's hoping the new installment can leave an impression similar to that of Vice City and San Andreas, if the developers can achieve that - they'll be on to a winner.

I played GTA IV and hated it got Saints Row II (Never played Saints Row before) and fuckin loved it so much better maybe not visually but when I pay £40 for a game I want to be able to play it without getting bored after 20 minutes and Saints Row II did just that for me epic game far better then GTA and I'll probably be getting Saints Row III as well......

Strange game GTA, respect Rockstar for trying to always redefine it but can be boring as watching Gary Neville fuck his brother.<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:58 pm --<br /><br />Strange game GTA, respect Rockstar for trying to always redefine it but can be boring as watching Gary Neville fuck his brother.

GTA is immense, and I literally can't wait for GTA 5, so happy there is even a trailer out now. Although it wont release for a year at best. Just cant understand anyone not loving the game.

And as for COD MW3, just pre-ordered it, so its not one or the other.

How can anyone not like GTA?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.