Grandson met a legend today

What a lovely man Kiddo is, Daughter asked if he was famous and Kiddo said he was before he made a fuss of my Barcelona/Messi enamoured grandson. What a great guy thanks a lot mate.
Heaton park out for a jog he was.

View attachment 3926
Nice one. Looks about the same age as mine. He's always covered in shite, too.
Kiddo looks like he enjoys every minute of every day. Good on him.

Yeah , Brian Kidd is a really nice guy , Collyhurst lad , a 'real Manc' , and i actually met his a few years back ... he's looking well for a 71 year old now ... but no doubting that he was a top player in his day , always really professional in everything that he did.

Kiddo is on this video scoring twice for us against the rags in a 3-1 win back in 1977.

But just on a sidenote , my daughter and her three year old son were in the Brittania Hotel, in Manchester city centre, about ten o'clock one night , and right out of the blue in walks Riyad Mahrez with two young City players ..... he made a real fuss of her son , bought him a soft drink and something to eat, played with him, and signed his autograph on his t-shirt , he seemed like a decent guy too.

Last edited:
Kiddo scored 4 in the first game I ever saw. 1 year later he presented the medals and trophy in the only cup final I have ever played in

Does he still live in Alkrington?

On a separate note, looking at the footage of the Maine Road derby from 77... how the fuck did all those rags get tickets in the city end?.. and not just that derby, it seems to be the same in every Maine Road derby

Kiddo scored 4 in the first game I ever saw. 1 year later he presented the medals and trophy in the only cup final I have ever played in

Does he still live in Alkrington?

On a separate note, looking at the footage of the Maine Road derby from 77... how the fuck did all those rags get tickets in the city end?.. and not just that derby, it seems to be the same in every Maine Road derby
Touts ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.