Grant Holt, now puts in a transfer request (merged)

Re: Grant Holt hands in transfer request....

southstand117 said:
Seems a tad ungrateful to me. One decent season and is adored by the Norwich fans. Obviously been taped up

What?! He's 31 and has played in pretty much all divisions, dude deserves to try and get one last payday. Good for him.

Re: Grant Holt

Danamy said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Citizenhill said:
Liverpool or Tottenham have probably made contact with him.

Sunderland IMO, we all know how O'neill likes a big man.

kenneth-williams.jpg

Always 'raises' a smile so to speak ;-)

I had a big breakfast with him and my Dad in '05 when he was playing for Rochdale. Weird how far he's come since then. Same with Rickie Lambert.

He ddin't play that much considering he was their top scorer - or maybe it was just the games I noticed

He'll arguably decrease in impact next year, so Norwich may be wise to grant him his wish and cash in on him now. Put up a smokescreen of unwillingness and flush out a couple of prospective bidders.

Re: Grant Holt hands in transfer request....

southstand117 said:
Seems a tad ungrateful to me. One decent season and is adored by the Norwich fans. Obviously been taped up

He is also no spring chicken just been snubbed by England - going to a bigger club raises his profile and he earns a few more bob too - modern day football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.