Grass roots, history & ambition

gillymcfc

Looks like Tevez will join us because being a club built from grass roots, steeped in history and ambition to win everything available.

Before the takeover we would have all agreed with this statement and I still do but just lately a lot off people have forgot who we are and become blinkered in the quest to become top dogs ( dont worry we will become No 1 ) I just hope we can fix the few cracks have appeared, with the fan base - stories of fights at eastlands between each other over our Manager have to stop - bitching about new players because they dont fit the sudden emergence as the best team in the land (status ) we are and always will be this but just because we can have no money worries doesnt mean we should forget where we came from.

I for one want us all to be the voice behind the club and not the laughing stock when other fans see and hear us bickering and fighting over becoming successful.

So many teams are jealous of us now - lets get behind MAN CITY as one and get ready for the fun to begin- all players and Managers a like we should support. Trust our owners to look after off field activities if things go wrong after all they are not going to throw money into us to fail are they.

ONE CITY - ONE VOICE - LETS REJOICE at the cracks appearing at all other clubs not making our own.

We can look forward to exciting times because we are MAN CITY and we know the lows but now is our time for the highs!!!

I know I may get slated well so be it so long as I get my point over and maybe get us looking at the positives a lot more rather than jumpin onto the negatives

lets get behind MAN CITY as one and get ready for the fun to begin- all players and Managers a like we should support. Trust our owners to look after off field activities if things go wrong after all they are not going to throw money into us to fail are they.

Couldn't agree more, for all the mongers who don't like RSC if he puts on the shirt we should give them our support. Recreate the atmosphere as we had in the Hamburg game, we are City, we are Manchester.

Rammyblues said:
lets get behind MAN CITY as one and get ready for the fun to begin- all players and Managers a like we should support. Trust our owners to look after off field activities if things go wrong after all they are not going to throw money into us to fail are they.

Couldn't agree more, for all the mongers who don't like RSC if he puts on the shirt we should give them our support. Recreate the atmosphere as we had in the Hamburg game, we are City, we are Manchester.

The hamburg game was special but we should be able to create that at every home game if we put in the effort - sure the players would respond

spot on gilly!
last season i was pissed off at blues at each other's throats and i also read a post on here from stony i think, about one lad getting a smack. last season i moved from colin bell to south stand and my daughter's first experience of the ss was a prick and what looked like his late teenage son's next to us, on the front row of 117, were shouting abuse at our players at the fulham game. the dad was calling superman a greedy cnut when he went on the run for the goal and after it went in started saying it took a deflection. we are not the rags,bin dippers or chelski we are city and wish some of our 'new' fans would learn this

squirtyflower said:
Fully agree gilly, get behind all the players and support the team and management from 8th August through to the conclusion of the season.

I have probably wobbled a little last year over Hughes but his signings are proving quality and he got one over baconface so cant be that bad

gillymcfc said:
squirtyflower said:
Fully agree gilly, get behind all the players and support the team and management from 8th August through to the conclusion of the season.

I have probably wobbled a little last year over Hughes but his signings are proving quality and he got one over baconface so cant be that bad

Agent Hughes? Perhaps not, after all. Rags are very upset with him, by the way. He has become a hate figure ever since he gave that interview on the golf course about being interested when good players come available.

if he has chosen us because of the GRASS ROOTS, HISTORY & AMBITION and has been stated by kia jocobian do you think the media will use this as to the reasons for coming to manchester city,no we know they wont so every media station or reporter or so called pundit comes out with he only came for the money are all bitter t***s that dont have a clue!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.