Grayson Gone

Would like Leeds back up as they wouldn't fold for the rags.

But what do they expect of Grayson? He nearly got them up last season, Bates sells their best players, and Grayson is expected to work miracles?

My god that is so fucking weird, i literally only thought about grayson getting sacked this morning and then this afternoon it happens!!!! why cant i predict the lottery numbers so well?

I just think they havent progressed since promotion back to the championship. They should be able to attract a big name, hope they get back in the prem soon.

Any team that let's Zigic score 4 goals deserves everything they get. Grayson is a good football man, he'll be back, they need to get rid of Bates though. Just heard he was Leeds most successful ever manager 62% win rate, just goes to show you what stats can do.

Funny how times change. 10 or so years ago Leeds had a decent squad but a useless manager in David O'Leary. Now a useless chairman. Whatever happened to the half decent youth setup that Leeds had?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.