Grealish attacked on the pitch(update p33)

Pretty sure it was 2 home games in a row, so whoever we played before the kid ran on, both at the final whistle.

Yes shouldn't be happening but I guess a lot of difference between a celebration at the final whistle and running on lumping someone during a game. Technically though all are classified as against the law.

Yes shouldn't be happening but I guess a lot of difference between a celebration at the final whistle
Don't think the first was celebrating, I think the he ran on to challenge the referee or an opponent, but didn't get that far as we have "superior" stewards.

The kid also must have been with a parent, how did they not stop him ? Or were they complicit ?

So 11.5 million people go to games in the prem each season. It's hardly an epidemic. You're safer in a ground than general society. The bloke was a cock but the way the press are banging on about it we're all f@cking animals. I'm sick of being tarnished as scum. Yes we were probably rightly stigmatised back in the 80s but anyone who goes to aways we're still fair game to be f@cked over. I'm looking at you especially West Midlands police.

I think I heard earlier on the news that the Munchkin that hit Grealish was already banned from the ground. On reflection I think it would have been mentioned in court, if he was banned who lent him a ticket. A can of worms for Brum if I heard correctly.

I think I heard earlier on the news that the Munchkin that hit Grealish was already banned from the ground. On reflection I think it would have been mentioned in court, if he was banned who lent him a ticket. A can of worms for Brum if I heard correctly.
I think Birmingham had banned him between the game and his court appearance.

Don't think the first was celebrating, I think the he ran on to challenge the referee or an opponent, but didn't get that far as we have "superior" stewards.

The kid also must have been with a parent, how did they not stop him ? Or were they complicit ?

The kids parents probably filmed it knowing as a kid he will probably be okay.

So 11.5 million people go to games in the prem each season. It's hardly an epidemic.
Its not, which is why its good he's given a decent and very swift punishment, because the 11.5 million are treated as we are because of idiots acting the prick.

The bloke was a cock but the way the press are banging on about it we're all f@cking animals. I'm sick of being tarnished as scum.
Then you should support idiots like him being given a severe punishment.

anyone who goes to aways we're still fair game to be f@cked over. I'm looking at you especially West Midlands police.
True, and they are, and always have been one of the worst.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.