Grealish attacked on the pitch(update p33)

He's got what he wanted - notoriety. He'll be the talk of his neighbourhood for a while, an endless source of gossip in his local, 15 minutes of fame etc.
In his malfunctioning brain he'll see himself as a celebrity, the local boy whose face was in all the papers. The cause of his new-found status (ie, that he carried out an act of premeditated and totally unprovoked violence upon an entirely innocent human being) will not bother him one iota. To him it's an achievement. And now that he's done a bit of time he'll see himself as a hard man gangster...and act accordingly.

Sometime in the not too distant future, someone, somewhere is going to give this strange man the biggest fucking pummelling of his life.

He comes across as an even bigger dickhead than I first imagined, which is some achievement.

It won't belong before we get to hear about him being ironed out by some villa fan just a matter of time.

Just seen the picture. He’s been properly opened up, mouth to ear, huge and deep slash. What he did was moronic but what someone’s done to him is 100x worse.

Just seen the picture. He’s been properly opened up, mouth to ear, huge and deep slash. What he did was moronic but what someone’s done to him is 100x worse.

That the same guy? I've found an article with a lad slashed but that's from March.

Edit, just seen the image, definitely him but fuck me, didn't deserve that!!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.