Great, another International break!

Ducado said:
jimharri said:
zeven said:
TBF i think its needed and come at the right time! the players need "mental" rest.

next couple of games are very hard and now they will be 100 per cent up for it!
Exactly. Give the players a chance to recharge their batteries. Those that aren't playing in the play-offs or in bloody friendlies. What the fuck are the FA playing at, organising a meaningless friendly in the middle of the season? Play-offs are one thing; I can understand them. But a friendly against Spain. Fuck me, are they that short of cash that they need to shoe horn this game into the schedule? Wankers.

''And r-e-l-a-x!''

Is it not FIFA or UAFA that organise the international breaks?
I never said otherwise. Presumably the actual game is organised by the two FAs when it is a friendly and merely sanctioned/rubberstamped by UEFA/FIFA/whoever. Just because there's an international break it doesn't have to be filled with a meaningless friendly.

This annoyed me when i realised last week but after the QPR match i think the lads could do with a rest, its been non stop since we came back from last one

zeven said:
TBF i think its needed and come at the right time! the players need "mental" rest.

next couple of games are very hard and now they will be 100 per cent up for it!
...i think its needed and come at the right time as we ourselves need "financial" rest with sh£llin out for all our back-back matches of late.

next couple of games are very hard and now we'l be 110% more up for it in support !

After watching the game yesterday i think its come at a great time. Fingers crossed there will be no injurys but we shud be well up for newcastle in a couple of weeks.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
This annoyed me when i realised last week but after the QPR match i think the lads could do with a rest, its been non stop since we came back from last one

prob is most our squad wont get a rest

ayia napa blues said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

prob is most our squad wont get a rest

yeah but 1 or max 2 games and light training over 2 weeks is better than 2 games a week plus training and travelling

Zab and Kun are both in the Argentina squad to play Bolivia on the 11th and Columbia on the 15th. Hardly a break!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.