Great car registrations

Down by Embankment, near Fulham way in London there were a pair of cars (can't remember what models off the top of my head) that were parked next to each other on full view of the passing busy main road with the reg plates:

2 BE
NOT 2 B

V cool

Edited to add flickr link:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/benpatio/256235379/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.flickr.com/photos/benpatio/256235379/</a>

i was behind a car a few weeks back, can't remember what make it was know but the reg was either

200 FAT or T00 FAT can't remember but it made me chuckle!

I got a new truck reccently and gave my wife my old car.

DSC05156.jpg

I'm thinking about getting some plates for the truck but not sure what to get.

Used to be a white Merc parked outside a mill opposite were Kennat house was in Crumpsall 50 5exy I reckon some of these plates are worth more than the cars there on

best plate iv seen G 2 FOK on an old crapy car asked the guy if he would sell it he told me i wouldnt have that much money in a yr to pay for it so left it at that mine is M 100 CTY .

Barcon said:

DSC05156.jpg

Like the plate on the car mate.How about BLUEMOON for the truck.Did have a read the other year when I was on your side of the pond that almost any reg. will be allowed as long as it isnt rude or expletive.You could have got a blue truck would have looked ace.

Blue Trucker 69 said:
Barcon said:

DSC05156.jpg

Like the plate on the car mate.How about BLUEMOON for the truck.Did have a read the other year when I was on your side of the pond that almost any reg. will be allowed as long as it isnt rude or expletive.You could have got a blue truck would have looked ace.

You can get anything you want as long as it's not too rude. I was thinking about getting MCFCTID for the truck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.