Great idea to delete topics just because it was within.....

squirtyflower said:
too many attention whores all starting up the same threads because they think shouting xxxxxxxxxxx is shit or xxxxxxxxxxxx should be replaced is deep thinking
it really should go in the post match reaction but they need the oxygen

Considering the said thread was about Richards, who gave away a needless free kick, which lead to Chelsea's first goal, I think it was a valid thread that didn't need deleting/merging.

Yes BM is very nice, clean and pretty ATM. Everything is filed away perfectly. But it's a cross between Howard Hughes and the Showsec stewarding at City. In fact it's a bit like City. Everything is staged and nothing is organic anymore.

Then again it's not my site or forum, so what do I know?

jrb said:
squirtyflower said:
too many attention whores all starting up the same threads because they think shouting xxxxxxxxxxx is shit or xxxxxxxxxxxx should be replaced is deep thinking
it really should go in the post match reaction but they need the oxygen

Considering the said thread was about Richards, who gave away a needless free kick, which lead to Chelsea's first goal, I think it was a valid thread that didn't need deleting/merging.

Yes BM is very nice, clean and pretty ATM. Everything is filed away perfectly. But it's a cross between Howard Hughes and the Showsec stewarding at City. In fact it's a bit like City. Everything is staged and nothing is organic anymore.

i guess it slows the site right down, i;m not usually around to tell
but after the game i couldn't open up a page
and then when i did
there were four threads saying mancini out
three slating kolarov
and three about richards

why can't they go in the post match thread

or should we just have a new topic for every post

jrb said:
Where's the Richards thread gone? Posted a reply and 'this thread does no exist' came up. Deleted. Not my site, but I hope BM isn't going dowm the PC road? Hmmm.
Not PC mate, probably got deleted due to sheer contraversial-ness of the OPs thoughts on our player of the month last month

squirtyflower said:
jrb said:

and then when i did
three slating kolarov
and three about richards

I only saw one Richard thread. Do you really expect me to go hunting for other Richards threads, just in case? I posted in that thread at the top of the page. Logical. No? Thread deleted. Can't be arsed. It's a forum. No it's not. It's nice and tidy. My Mum would be pround of how neat and tidy this forum is.

BTW. Can you point me to the said Richards topic/thread Mr Sheen?<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:09 pm --<br /><br />
stimo said:
jrb said:
Where's the Richards thread gone? Posted a reply and 'this thread does no exist' came up. Deleted. Not my site, but I hope BM isn't going dowm the PC road? Hmmm.
Not PC mate, probably got deleted due to sheer contraversial-ness of the OPs thoughts on our player of the month last month

Probably right. Don't want to upset City. Who seem to have a bit more input in BM these days. Controversial. I'm expecting a letter from you know who. Can I have my season card back please before the semi final?

Don't worry, I'm just being a c***.

jrb said:
squirtyflower said:
and then when i did
three slating kolarov
and three about richards

I only saw one Richard thread. Do you really expect me to go hunting for other Richards threads, just in case? I posted in that thread at the top of the page. Logical. No? Thread deleted. Can't be arsed. It's a forum. No it's not. It's nice and tidy. My Mum would be pround of how neat and tidy this forum is.

BTW. Can you point me to the said Richards topic/thread Mr Sheen?
chill the fuck out
i didn't delete the precious thread you posted in
i'm offering an explanation as to why
i don't expect anything from anyone on here, its an internet forum!
ps glad your mum likes the new layout

pps what's with the mr sheen reference, has it anything to do with young charlie?

jrb said:

To say it's staged and not organic any more is a bit unfair. We're not censoring people's opinions, just trying to stop hundreds of new threads on essentially the same subject by merging them. Most other football forums do the same.

Ric said:
jrb said:

To say it's staged and not organic any more is a bit unfair. We're not censoring people's opinions, just trying to stop hundreds of new threads on essentially the same subject by merging them. Most other football forums do the same.

Ric.

It's not my site/forum, so you're within your rights to do want you want with it. However in my opinion BM has lost some of it's spontaneity.

However, unlike City I don't expect you to send me a survey. As for Hugh Ferris. Don't even go there.

Much better like this with a few threads merged.

Fucking embarrassing on here after we lose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.