Great result- Now we need to consolidate.

Jordie

Fantastic result today but it will mean nothing if we don't pick up points against the so called lesser teams we have coming up.
This is where we need to be mentally strong and approach these games in the same way we did today.
I think a lot of the so-called lack of form recently has been down to the fact that we have played stoke three times in a couple of weeks and with all respect to stoke, (they have to play that way with their resources) it is not like playing football as we know it.
So now with the confidence of todays win we have to push on and maintain the pressure on liverpool spuds and villa.

Win at home, draw away & we're in with a great shout

I feared the season was about to implode in recrimination and blame, but this result is a boost for everyone associated with MCFC.

the main thing is winning our home games. spurs, villa and united. all teams around us. iof we win those we have a great chance of top 4

Marvin said:

I feared the season was about to implode in recrimination and blame, but this result is a boost for everyone associated with MCFC.

Quite right. Stunning, season changing result this could be. Lets hope we all come together now and remember that, despite the bitching, we all want the same thing.

hgblue said:
Marvin said:

Quite right. Stunning, season changing result this could be. Lets hope we all come together now and remember that, despite the bitching, we all want the same thing.
Practise proves otherwise. It's easy to rally behind the flag when all is well.

Agreed, today was an incredible win and proved that we haven't lost that spark. But just because we won against the odds like this doesn't mean we can now rest on our laurels. There's still work to be done if we really want that place in Europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.