Great Soul Music

Couldn't agree more, if it's not the songs or the artists there's always the dancers. I love this one, probably my favourite, must have watched it 100 times over the years...

Check out the dude in the lilac crop top behind Millie, doesn't give a fuck.

Absolutely love Millie, saw her at the golden garter!

Absolutely love Millie, saw her at the golden garter!
She's class, you're lucky to have seen her live, I only went to the Garter a couple of times, think I saw the Drifters there and can't remember who else, might have been the Edwin Starr, great venue in it's day, chicken in the basket and Double Diamond.

She's class, you're lucky to have seen her live, I only went to the Garter a couple of times, think I saw the Drifters there and can't remember who else, might have been the Edwin Starr, great venue in it's day, chicken in the basket and Double Diamond.
Also saw Tina Turner there before her comeback. I actually preferred nutbush etc to New stuff

GmZNRZJ.jpg

YouTube: Sylvia Striplin - You Can't Turn Me Away
Lovin your choices Boo, I'll add 'Give me your Love' to this one

Love this post. Chicken on a basket. Posh in my day.
Starr brilliant live. Once jibbed in a gig of his by climbing up the pier legs and opening a trapdoor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.