Great to see the real Nasri at last!

Bojinov The Bull

I know if you look at the stats he hasn't done too badly this season in terms of assists but I think lots of us have been disappointed by his 'safe' approach, sideways unimaginative passes etc...

Yesterday in the second half he was absolutely brilliant though, taking men on, making runs into the box, playing quick one two's with Silva. I thought we in general looked much more like the team of a month or so ago where we were slicing through them and creating great chances, much more pace in our attacks and i fully expect us to go to Liverpool now and put 3 past them.

Bojinov The Bull said:
I know if you look at the stats he hasn't done too badly this season in terms of assists but I think lots of us have been disappointed by his 'safe' approach, sideways unimaginative passes etc...

Yesterday in the second half he was absolutely brilliant though, taking men on, making runs into the box, playing quick one two's with Silva. I thought we in general looked much more like the team of a month or so ago where we were slicing through them and creating great chances, much more pace in out attacks and i fully expect us to go to Liverpool now and put 3 past them.

Completely agree, for me he has to keep playing now - Confidence player, works well with Silva and Aguero and gives us other options when Silva is being Man marked ala Jack Rodwell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.