Greatest Album

BTH said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Abbey Road
Astral weeks
DSOTM
Solid Air

Can't argue with any of those, GD!

I'd always take Machine Head, Led Zep II, Highway 61, Free's Heartbeaker and Roy Harper's Flat, Baroque & Berserk and Joni Mitchell's first album to a desert island.

Highway 61 gets on my nerves these days and Joni Mitchell doesn't really do it for me although I listen to Ladies of the Canyon every now and then but Zep II Machine head(the DP album) and Heartbreaker are in my top 50.

pominoz said:
Tin hat time..

Bat out of hell - Meat Loaf

God,i loved that album as a teenager,still do.
WOW, your tin hat better be made of Kevlar to deflect the abuse that's probably incoming!

I'll go for Sophtware Slump by Grandaddy - just love it.

Alice in Chains - Dirt
Jeff Buckley - Grace
Blind Melon - Blind Melon
Nick Drake - Pink Moon
Tool - Anema

irlamblue70 said:
wrongun73 said:
between these 3

technique - new order
meat is murder - the smiths
stop making sense - talking heads

This get's my vote. Quality album and even now some 20 odd years after it was released I still listen to at least one track from it every day on the way into work - usually 'Dream Attack' at full volume get's me started for the day.
I really am going to have to listen to this again. I've got it on vinyl, and although I love New Order, I don't have this high up on my list. You've made me question myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.