Greatest City 11 (English Players Only)

kun

Since it's the dreaded International break at the moment, I've been thinking about the best England/English players to play for our great club.

It's tougher than you might think picking an 11.

HART

STONES........DOYLE
WALKER...................................PARDOE

OAKES
BELL.............FODEN

BUZZER................................STERLING
LEE

Substitutes: CORRIGAN, BOOK, WATSON, BARNES Sr., BARRY, YOUNG, BARNES Jr., WRIGHT-PHILLIPS, BROOK

Manager: MERCER​

Since it's the dreaded International break at the moment, I've been thinking about the best England/English players to play for our great club.

HART

STONES........DOYLE

OAKES
BELL.............FODEN

LEE

Substitutes: CORRIGAN, BOOK, WATSON, BARNES Sr., BARRY, YOUNG, BARNES Jr., WRIGHT-PHILLIPS, BROOK

Only because I never saw Barns senior Or Brook play I would replace them with Clive Allen & Paul Lake.

Reactions: kun

HART

STONES........DOYLE

OAKES
BELL.............FODEN

LEE

Watson ahead of Doyle, surely?

And no Trevor Francis or Frank Swift?

For me Doyle was better but I can see the argument for Watson. Corrigan and Swift a toss up.

Overlooking Trevor Francis is a bit of a howler from me.

Give us your 11. It’s not so easy.
Haha! It’s not, no!

Swift

Walker Stones Watson Pardoe

Bell Barry Foden

Francis F. Lee Tueart

HART

STONES........DOYLE

OAKES
BELL.............FODEN

LEE

Not going to get into a woman fight, most of the players I would have looked at :-)
I'm 64 so Oakes and Barry is a close call as is Skip and Kyle. Big Dave is in my all time City team so sorry Mick, Barns instead of Sterling.
okay who we playing, bet Lee gets the FFS mantle in the matchday thread ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.