Greatest City 11 (English Players Only)

Anyone with Walker over Tony Book should have their account deactivated. No one got the better of Skip.

I'd go with Corrigan, Book, Stones, Watson, Donachie, Oakes, Bell, Foden, Barnes, Lee, Tueart.
Anyone who is of an age to include Book,Lee and Oakes but doesn't include Summerbee ,should also have there account deactivated.
Not a bad team though.

Corrigan,Walker Watson Stones Pardoe,Bell Foden,Summerbee snr, Lee,Tueart ,Oakes.
Sub Doyle

Anyone with Walker over Tony Book should have their account deactivated. No one got the better of Skip.

I'd go with Corrigan, Book, Stones, Watson, Donachie, Oakes, Bell, Foden, Barnes, Lee, Tueart.
No place for Paddy Fagan or Johnny Crossan or Cliff Sear or Bobby Kennedy?

In my lifetime I'd go for

Tony Coton
Kyle Walker
Mike Doyle
Dave Watson
Glyn Pardoe
Alan Oakes
Mike Summerbee
Colin Bell
Phil Foden
Francis Lee
Dennis Tueart

Strong cases to be made for Shaun Wright-Phillips, Keith Curle and Gary Owen with Johnny Stones coming up on the rails. I'm sure I'll be revisiting this and amending it somewhere. For clarity, I've not included Trevor Francis because I don't feel he played enough matches for us. Joe Corrigan was possibly the best and worst goalkeeper we had (I was at Burnley and Klanfield when he dropped the ball at the feet of a opponent).

In my lifetime I'd go for

Tony Coton
Kyle Walker
Mike Doyle
Dave Watson
Glyn Pardoe
Alan Oakes
Mike Summerbee
Colin Bell
Phil Foden
Francis Lee
Dennis Tueart

Strong cases to be made for Shaun Wright-Phillips, Keith Curle and Gary Owen with Johnny Stones coming up on the rails. I'm sure I'll be revisiting this and amending it somewhere. For clarity, I've not included Trevor Francis because I don't feel he played enough matches for us. Joe Corrigan was possibly the best and worst goalkeeper we had (I was at Burnley and Klanfield when he dropped the ball at the feet of a opponent).
Great minds,only disagree on goalkeeper, toss up with Doyle and Stones.
Agree on Francis not there long enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.