Greatest Ever M.C.F.C. Away Kit - 2009/11 White Sash

Re: Away Kits Contest Rnd 1 - 08-09 v 94-96 - page 1

94-96 gets my vote.

This is almost unanimous - shall we move on to the next match, like we do in the fittest birds category??

(Yes I'm still bitter that Linda Lusardi got knocked out in the first round......lol)

red and black all day long. it got released on a school day. i remember as i was allowed the morning off by my dad to go and get it. good old dad. had rosler 28 put on the back of it. was the bees knees.

when i went on to college a year later it was just down the road from platt lane. one lunch time i wandered over and got the whole squad to sign it. this was in the days of being able to stand pitch side and watch the team train. not all this standing on step ladder nonsense. is my prized possession along with a signed fa cup final shirt. cheers to my old man again for that.

my favourite memory of that shirt is us beating blackburn rovers at ewood park circa 1994. was pissing it down. think it was quinn, roster, walsh who scored. we won 4-2 iirc. this was when rovers were THE team to beat. watched it in the old city social club adjacent to the ground. was the game mike summerbee gave richard keys a right dressing down at half time when keys had the audacity to ask his opinion on manchester united. 'I'm only here to comment on city, not them lot'. good old buzzer , defending us to the hilt even then. unfortunately the clip is no where to be found on youtube. shame.

orange one just reminds me of the tango man and getting shat on away from home by schalke.

That orange effort was bloody awful. 94-96 it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.