Greatest Ever M.C.F.C. Away Kit - 2009/11 White Sash

Re: Away Kits Contest - Three Way Match - pg 72

Maroon. An ace shirt which made a wicked home and away partnership with the '5-1' sky blue version.

The black for sure.The maroon was just a little bit bent i never liked wearing it.I did love the home kit at the time.

Anyone not saying maroon here must be a city fan for about 10 mins.one of the best ever kits.

I must be a 10 minute City fan, I don't like the maroon shirt. The Black followed by the blue followed by the silver lambert and butler number from The time of the Wanage of the Chopage era.

Thaksinssoldier said:
Anyone not saying maroon here must be a city fan for about 10 mins.one of the best ever kits.

Haha. Nah. Just wasn't alive at the time mate. I must be one of those 10 minute ones.

Maroon, other two are excellent as well. I pleaded for Maroon to be reinstated with the different collar and i'll have to stick with it now!

Adidas Barry Silkman said:
Maroon. An ace shirt which made a wicked home and away partnership with the '5-1' sky blue version.

Bang on the money for me pal. Love this Maroon shirt, definitely think this should be City's away shirt next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.