Greatest foreign country

Knight1979 said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
France - impressionism, cafe culture, good food, nice climate
USA - good golf courses, good climate, Las Vegas
South Africa - amazing landscape, Cape Town and surrounding areas
Holland - nice people, coffee shops and Amsterdam!

Oh god....Las Vegas? its come to that has it?.....oh well

I'm going to be super generic on this one:

Spain: Laidback lifestyle, churros con chocolate

Mexico: Friendly people, street tacos

Holland: Beer and bicycles (two things I love)

Germany: Impeccable, runs like a swiss watch and has the Doner kebab, best street food ever

Italy: all things Roman to look at, renaissance art

Argentina: Great steaks and cute girls decked out in tight jeans and chuck taylor converses......awesome

England: (ooooh this could go bad!.....keep in mind I've only spent 2 days in your country)

Music: if we invented Rock and Roll, the Brits perfected it, an absurd amount of creative output from a country of 50 million.

The Arts: From literature, theatre, art......Chaucer, Shakespeare, Dickens, Milton......yea, I guess they were allright....but I'm no expert on them so let's move on now.....

Pub culture: this has been immitated all over of the world, I imagine its better over there.

English: I'm amazed at the differences in accents from places that are so close to eachother.......I speak english okay, understand it pretty good, I can read it allright, good language

Manchester City: I will go to a game one day even if I have to swim there

Allright well I'm sure there is much more I'm missing but I've done enough ass kissing already.....

One of the best ever Bluemoon posts.

Hahaha. Wheelsy, you just made me look even more of a twat than I normally do at work. laughed out loud and got a few funny looks.

Italy is my favourite foreign country. had the pleasure of working there a few times and fell in love with it each time. Just a pity some of the women seem to pile on the pounds and grow a moustache when they hit their 30s. Can't blame them with the weight coz the foods fantastic, but sort out those hairy lips.

dannybcity said:
alilb- England is not the worst by far!

obviously not compared to Iraq and Somalia etc but of the places I've been to it is!!

South Africa for me but i really would like to get over to south america at some point. There are some other very cool places in africa i would like to visit, like namibia, zanzibar etc.

I just went up on the roof terrace here and was watching the whales in the bay whilst sipping on a south african chardonnay which cost about a pound a bottle as the sun went down in the middle of winter....makes a change from scandinavian winters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.