Greatest premier league team

Whilst we are supposedly not as good as the Invincibles, I think we only need 4 more points to have more than they ended up with, and have a 21 better goal difference to what they finished with. They drew 12 matches where as we've won 28 out of 33

Argument to say we're the greatest

Being invincible is a bit misleading

You could theoretically be invincible and get relegated with 38 points

Really hope to get to 100 pts. We will forever be known as the 1st 100 point team.
Double centurions: 100+ points, 100+ goals!

The thing is, with Ederson Stones Laporte Mendy Bernardo and Sterling all being 23, Sané 22 and Jesus 21, I can see this team being out of this world in three or four years (hopefully Pep stays and sees this come to fruition) with the right signings to replace Fernandinho/Silva and we’ll be looking st a team that’ll still be talked about in another century!

We will never be part of the conversation with the rags and Arsenal until we can match their number of ex-pro’s in the media and supporters in the media.

Same with Liverpool, of whom have been kept relevant by the number of ex-pro’s bigging them up every season.

At the end of the day if we get 100 points and reach the other records if most goals, most wins, most away wins alongside all the other broken records this season we have achieved we have to be put up there with the great sides of not just the PL era, but English football history.

Double centurions: 100+ points, 100+ goals!

The thing is, with Ederson Stones Laporte Mendy Bernardo and Sterling all being 23, Sané 22 and Jesus 21, I can see this team being out of this world in three or four years (hopefully Pep stays and sees this come to fruition) with the right signings to replace Fernandinho/Silva and we’ll be looking st a team that’ll still be talked about in another century!
Totally agree mate, another couple of world class players add to the team with Bernado and Laporte fully settled in and we are going to another level if possible

As it stands, I would rank our team as the fourth best in PL history.

1.Arsenal’s invincibles
2.United’s side in either 1999 or 2008 (I think)
3.Chelsea’s team in Mourinho’s debut season in England

If we recruit well in the summer, I think we have potentially the strongest team in PL history.
Chelsea’s team maybe , the other 2 no chance , no where near as good as this City team .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.