greatest sporting moment

Martyn said:
Surely a contender for Rear of the Year!!
Quite possibly!

FKIag.jpg

Aguueeerrooooooo has just won it and they did it well on talkshite Collymore was a star and some of the presenters said they had a soft spot for us, couldv bloody fooled me, and i nearly blubbed again

blue underpants said:
Aguueeerrooooooo has just won it and they did it well on talkshite Collymore was a star and some of the presenters said they had a soft spot for us, couldv bloody fooled me, and i nearly blubbed again

I DID blub again. It was the blue moon sound track that did it.

Could not belive we were no1!
With the great sporting events this year I was chuffed:)
It would of been nice to add Mancini interview or the players but it was good I cried again
Tomorrow I will watch the sky sport 2 8 am<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:36 pm --<br /><br />Could not belive we were no1!
With the great sporting events this year I was chuffed:)
It would of been nice to add Mancini interview or the players but it was good I cried again
Tomorrow I will watch the sky sport 2 8 am

Such a huge difference between Agueros goal and everything else. Everything else built up, you could see it coming. We went from utter despair and not winning shit, to one single goal with seconds remaining of an entire season, beating the most hated team in the country as their main rivals and multiple decade under dogs. It was a cinadrella story from start to finish with the most epic climax imaginable.

It transcended football. A sporting event as big as the PL won't be decided like that for decades.

adrianr said:
Such a huge difference between Agueros goal and everything else. Everything else built up, you could see it coming. We went from utter despair and not winning shit, to one single goal with seconds remaining of an entire season, beating the most hated team in the country as their main rivals and multiple decade under dogs. It was a cinadrella story from start to finish with the most epic climax imaginable.

It transcended football. A sporting event as big as the PL won't be decided like that for decades.
Iv got a feeling its gonna be something similar this year, hope not as my ticker wont take it, but just got this feeling it will

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.