Greedy, greedy Carlos...

hgblue said:
jay_mcfc said:
What I find twattish is people sniping at people sniping because they want what's best for the team. As I said, I have never heard one City fan saying they don't want him in the team. Had there been threads by people who wanted him out of the team or don't rate him then fair enough but some fans have a problem with some of the things he does. Passing to a player in a better position is hardly asking for him to completely change his game, nor is it being ungrateful for what he gives us.

What I find twattish is people sniping at people sniping at people sniping about Tevez. Tevez is what he is and isn't going to change imo. And Wolves have just scored so I can't be arsed arguing with you anymore :-).

Fair enough ;)

Tevez did well today ...

there was still one instance where he should have played Silva in though , but chose to toepoke the ball wide of goal at the South Stand end.

SkyBlueCitizen said:
ManCityBlues said:
The reason Man City will never win a title is because we don't play collective football, but instead we play solo football. Why do you think Man U is always winning the title? Because there team plays together, there players think about the team and not think about how many goals they will score (Tevez) . When the Man City players learn how to pass to a player that is in a better position than themselves and not take some kind of ridiculous shot which has a 1 to 1000000 odds of going in then we will win a title, but if our players continue to play solo we will never win.

Rag.

So I'm a rag because i'm speaking my mind to something I believe and is correct? Look at Real madrid for example, the have great players, and why do they win all the time? Because they play as a team and get easy goals for other players.

Tevez won this game on his own is a problem, because if he continues to go like this then City should should stop thinking about the title, but I hope we get it one of these years. Now I know im going to get flamed and this and that, but im speaking realistically here something most people don't do, but instead BallWash Tevez's Nuts.

Bluemoon115 said:
For almost a year he's played as a lone striker, a role n which you MUST be selfish.

He'll become potent with a partner again, I'm sure, but it will take time.

So to be a striker you have to be selfish and shot when your other team mate is in a 20x better position to score than you? Ibrahimovic is the best striker in the world and I don't see him being selfish in Milan but he's nailing goals in left and right because he passes to players that will set him up for an easy goal to score instead of going on a impossible mission from midfield to the goal to score. To all of you criticizing Dzeko about not scoring any goals, well then you can thank the almighty Tevez because his dumbass could of set up Dzeko for about 5 goals so far, but opted not to pass.

ManCityBlues said:
So I'm a rag because i'm speaking my mind to something I believe and is correct? Look at Real madrid for example, the have great players, and why do they win all the time? Because they play as a team and get easy goals for other players.

Real hasn't won a title(cup, league, or international) in the last 2 years. Champions league - in the last 9. Hell, City could beat those shit Liga BBVA clubs any day. There are like, 5 good clubs there FFS. A comparison should not be made between the Premiership and the Spanish league, IMO.

ManCityBlues said:
Bluemoon115 said:
For almost a year he's played as a lone striker, a role n which you MUST be selfish.

He'll become potent with a partner again, I'm sure, but it will take time.

So to be a striker you have to be selfish and shot when your other team mate is in a 20x better position to score than you? Ibrahimovic is the best striker in the world and I don't see him being selfish in Milan but he's nailing goals in left and right because he passes to players that will set him up for an easy goal to score instead of going on a impossible mission from midfield to the goal to score. To all of you criticizing Dzeko about not scoring any goals, well then you can thank the almighty Tevez because his dumbass could of set up Dzeko for about 5 goals so far, but opted not to pass.
No, try to read what's written.

To be a LONE striker you need to be selfish and look for goal. LONE. LONE. LONE. LONE!

I've repeated that because it really doesn't seem to be getting through to you. And that's your problem tbh.

Bluemoon115 said:
ManCityBlues said:
No, try to read what's written.

To be a LONE striker you need to be selfish and look for goal. LONE. LONE. LONE. LONE!

I've repeated that because it really doesn't seem to be getting through to you. And that's your problem tbh.

Hey Sherlock, Ibrahimovic in Milan is an LONE LONE LONE LONE striker! That doesn't seem to be getting through to you tbh. But then again you see him passing left and right but also scoring goals, like i said he outs other players in great positions to assist him for a goal something Tevez's burned face can't get through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.