Green and Gold

DontLookBackInAnger

If the Glazers have anything about them at all and they want to really fuck with these people, next years rag away kit should be green and gold!!! see what the cocksuckers come up with them.

I live in Newton Heath

I asked about 5 rags at the match (all with the G&G scarves on) how to get to Newton Heath

Not one of them knew

Mongs the lot of them

This Newton Heath business is the rags clinging on to "they are from Manchester" as opposed to Trafford Park, bunch of cunts the lot of them, rags that is!!

DaveB said:
This Newton Heath business is the rags clinging on to "they are from Manchester" as opposed to Trafford Park, bunch of ***** the lot of them, rags that is!!

silly fools dont realise that when they were "newton heath" they were a railway team from yorkshire.

mcnil said:
DaveB said:
This Newton Heath business is the rags clinging on to "they are from Manchester" as opposed to Trafford Park, bunch of ***** the lot of them, rags that is!!

silly fools dont realise that when they were "newton heath" they were a railway team from yorkshire.

ha, thats even funnier!!

DaveB said:
I thought Newton Heath wasn't part of Manchester when they played there?

mcnil said:
DaveB said:

It was the L&Y railway(the one that runs out of Victoria)and their main works happened to be housed in Newton Heath(near Dean Lane).

DontLookBackInAnger said:
mcnil said:
It was the L&Y railway(the one that runs out of Victoria)and their main works happened to be housed in Newton Heath(near Dean Lane).

never let the facts get in the way of a good story , i like my yorkshire story ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.