Green Day - 21st Century Breakdown

tommcfc

any fans on here getting the new album? out in 10 days they've just released 6 new tracks from it sounds pretty good!
anyone else going to see them when they come on tour in october? got my tickets the other day, can't wait!!!

I'll definitely be getting the album. Can't help feeling they've gone a bit soft since dookie though. That said, greenday are still a hell of a lot better than most of the crap that's labelled 'music' these days

i love green day,

i hope the new album is good

from what ive heard up to now im unimpressed though, heres hoping its ace

thought american idiot was a class album, but dont think the new single is a step forward.
We saw them at milton keynes a few years back which was quality and so was going to take the kids to the MEN, but at £35 a ticket that would have been north of £150 with all the made up charges - I just cant justify that to see any band
shame

Used to quite like them about 10 years ago, Dookie was a great record.

I think I've grown out of them. I'll give the new record a listen though.

Good band,,,have followed them through all the albums, and yes i really like American Idiot...not 100% sure of the new single, but will def get the new album.

I now have an 11 year old daughter who loves them, got her a ticket in secret for the gig here in October \m/

lostmyhouseski said:
you need to listen to some real punk bands!

such as?

interested to what constitutes a real punk band?

not that i think green day are particularly punk mind

I'll be getting the album, not usually the kind of music i like but Greendays previous albums have been good!

'When September ends' ...... What a tune !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.