Green Man Hotel Accomodation For The Community Shield

Maccblue

Did anyone stay at the Green Man for the semi or the final?
If so is it as bad as the feedback forums say so

Does the price of the room cover parking

No.

If parking is covered though, I'm not sure I would want people lounging all over my car and using it as a table for their food and pint pots either which was what was going on at both games. Not sure this pub has been designated City or United yet as they havent given out which team is having which end at Wembley.
Maccblue said:
Did anyone stay at the Green Man for the semi or the final?
If so is it as bad as the feedback forums say so

Does the price of the room cover parking

I think that City have been drawn at home again for the Community Shield so I can only imagine the Green Man will be blue again. As for parking I can only say that if your car is worth more than £200 I would find somewhere else to park.

I cannot comment on the standard of accommodation but think there may be better places to stay within a two minute walk.

So were Bolton for their semi but they never got it that day.
bluwilpgs said:
I think that City have been drawn at home again for the Community Shield so I can only imagine the Green Man will be blue again. As for parking I can only say that if your car is worth more than £200 I would find somewhere else to park.

I cannot comment on the standard of accommodation but think there may be better places to stay within a two minute walk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.