Green Man - Info for FA Cup Semi Final

AM-FSF Blue

The Green Man will open at 8:00am on Sunday.

No cars or minibuses will be able to use the car park and only coaches that have booked a place will be allowed access. If you want to book a car-park space you can send me a PM - I will need a named person responsible for the booking, a contact number and details of how many coach spaces you want and size of each coach.

Children are allowed in but must be supervised by an adult.

Hot food will be available on the day - outdoor barbecue area selling chicken, burgers etc and there are outdoor bars available

Marquees will be erected in the back area of the pub in case it rains.

The pub will close during the game and therefore fans without tickets won’t be able to stay on the premises - This is to give the staff time to clean up and have a break before opening again after the match.

The landlord does intend to open the pub again after the match but this is totally down to the discretion of the police depending on any incidents before, during and immediately after the game. If it isn’t safe the police have the right no stop the pub from opening. The car park will be open to allow fans back on coaches if the pub is closed.

If you have any other questions I haven’t covered, post on here as I have regular contact with the landlord and therefore can get answers.

Cheers
AM

Ja Salford Blue said:
hi mate, have you been told that the pub will be allocated to City?

Yes. As I said in the post, I am in regular contact with the landlord. He phoned me yesterday to confirm that we will play on Sunday and will be in the west stand which is the side where the Green Man is.
He is the designated trader of the area who meets with the police, FA and local authorities when decisions for games at Wembley take place. It was confirmed at a meeting yesterday. Not sure when the club will get around to announcing it though.

The Pink Panther said:
Is the 4pm kick off confirmed?
as far as I'm aware- , Saturday's kick off is 5:15, Sunday's is 4pm according to the confirmation from the landlord.

KO time confirmed by Brent Metropolitan Police.
ScreenShot2013-03-15at105819.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.