Green Man - Info for FA Cup Semi Final

acton28 said:
Halfpenny said:
KO time confirmed by Brent Metropolitan Police.
ScreenShot2013-03-15at105819.png

that is 4 words
don't knock them, the banter between MPSBrent and City fans on Twitter has been hilarious

Whatever anyone does - do not I repeat do not eat any of the food at the green man bbq- I had a jamacian jerk chicken last year and I swear I was ill for 3 months!!!

worsleyweb said:
Whatever anyone does - do not I repeat do not eat any of the food at the green man bbq- I had a jamacian jerk chicken last year and I swear I was ill for 3 months!!!
you must have been ill before that if you turned up at the Green Man last year

Sorry I meant ths stoke game! Seriously do not eat the meat!!

worsleyweb said:

Mate, I'm going to Jamaica next weekend and I won't be eating no jerk fucking chicken. I will be watching the derby and the semi there though.

worsleyweb said:

So that's why they call it the Green Man ;-)

worsleyweb said:

I had that, it was well nice, I highly recommend it.

loui_mcfc said:
worsleyweb said:

I had that, it was well nice, I highly recommend it.

Reply me to great value for money, saved on my home made colonic immigration kit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.