Green Man - Info for FA Cup Semi Final

Preston Blue1970 said:
howard said:
bluesmith said:
Seem to be

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/pubs/27920/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/pubs/27920/</a>

The Greyhound as re-opened. The landlord of the Green Man has bought it, knows when he's onto a good thing I thinks :-)
The coach I'm travelling with r parking at the greyhound, I heard the owner of the green man now owns it... can anyone confirm if it will be open for drinks before the match

Confirmation through from landlord that The Greyhound WILL now be open on Sunday

SI's Bald Head said:
Car full leaving Tameside at 5am to get to Green Man as early as we can (8.30ish) so hopefully we'll see you in there :)

Fuck me! Id love to see the state of you lot come 6pm

Don't want to jinx it but looks like it should be pretty nice weather. Can't wait to get in there now.

(I'm fully aware that I've jinxed it).

I REPEAT - DO NOT EAT THE JAMACIAN JERK CHICKEN UNLESS YOU WISH TO DIE!

AM-FSF Blue said:
Preston Blue1970 said:
howard said:
The Greyhound as re-opened. The landlord of the Green Man has bought it, knows when he's onto a good thing I thinks :-)
The coach I'm travelling with r parking at the greyhound, I heard the owner of the green man now owns it... can anyone confirm if it will be open for drinks before the match

Confirmation through from landlord that The Greyhound WILL now be open on Sunday

top day in there :) are kids with dads allowed in AM-FSF?

AM-FSF Blue said:
Preston Blue1970 said:
howard said:

Cheers mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.