Green man on final day

A pal of mine is friends with Kevin Horlock. Was chatting to him in there. He is a top guy, happy to chat with anyone and have pics taken. His brother and nephew top lads, also.

To be honest I had a great day. The only downside was the football.
I saw no trouble and was very proud of every blue I met.

Went in JJ Moon before and after the match. I was chuffed that we were still singing "we lost the cup" showing good humour.
Obviously we were a bit down and I wasn't very polite to the guy in McDonalds who was the slowest fast food person ever but I resorted to slight sarcasm and tutting.

I think on the whole we can be proud of the fans but you can only report what you see.

enough on this posted elsewhere but the green man was fairly moody especially after the rain set in. idiots pushing aggressively into the marquee despite young kids in the crush, then little scraps happening as a result. then more around and inside wembley. I felt the whole day was nothing like previous visits - seemed to be a lot more hangers on and people who can't handle their drink.

Goats left knee said:
A kid who can't have been more than 13-14 out of it with drink, grown men having a chuckle, others trying take piss take pics, if it weren't for the helpful blonde ladies god knows. Most ridiculous moment of the day was some city fan singing championeeeees (someone really needs to update him) big black dude at back door having deal with a Scrote who was ready to hit him for not letting him back inside whilst the cash collecting army man turns a blind eye. On the singing I'm all for maybe a uwe Rosler or feed the goat.... But is there any point in singing oh when de Jong? What a downpour of rain also. A good day though in all

Well when we arrived we was parking the mini bus and seen that bouncer kicking a blue on the floor. I am not sure what the lad had done but it was uncalled for. I like singing De Jong’s name I don't see the problem with that. I won’t be going Green Man again even if the lads I travel with do i will make my own way there. didn't like the atmosphere inside that place on Saturday and the rain didn't help. Did anyone have to pay £20 to park your minibus/coach? We didn’t but we had to on the semi so maybe a lot of people complained or we got lucky :-)

tmouseman said:
To be honest I had a great day. The only downside was the football.
I saw no trouble and was very proud of every blue I met.

This. I was in London all day and didn't encounter any trouble whatsoever. Had a cracking day out and leaving out the football, I enjoyed myself more than the 2011 final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.