Greening - The Non Joke Thread

Please tell me why we would buy crap when we have better reserve lads a massive squad with driftwood that needs to go and unlimited funds and you want to buy greening? next you will be saying nicky butt could do a job

joedr116 said:
Please tell me why we would buy crap when we have better reserve lads a massive squad with driftwood that needs to go and unlimited funds and you want to buy greening? next you will be saying nicky butt could do a job

Decent shout with Nicky Butt as a backup holding midfielder, would give us his experience and would mean we have plenty of options for that defensive midfield role.

TonyM said:
I wouldn't mind a more modest signing if they have Prem experience and the right attitude. Greening is one player who for me has consistently done the basics right. He'd offer cover for Ireland and Barry in the center while Johnson gets up to speed again (and Clayton and others are given time to develop). There are loads of Prem midfielders who could do the same job for us for relative peanuts and without causing selection headaches. The same could be said for the defense (the likes of Samba or Wheater for example).

Anyone got opinions on less glossy players who could do a decent job for us?

Those who want to take the piss - Fuck Off! (If you don't like this thread, don't post. I honest couldn't give a fuck what you think if you aren't willing to argue it in a respectful manner. Thanks!)

EDIT: Highlighted my question above.

a nothing player, at every club he's been at !

lets sign phil neville, david dunn, micheal brown and kieron richardson as well hey !

Come on m8 ow ya can ya not joke bout city goin in for jonathon greening weva he is back up or not we wouldnt of even b interested if we dint have the arabs so y the fuk would we want him now we might aswel go n get ray parlour out of retirement were goin for the top 4 not the bottom pal!!! funny this thread hahaha

Ive said this before but I have no hesitetion in saying it again......

Johnathon Greening.....
FUCK OFF!!!

craig_CTID said:
Come on m8 ow ya can ya not joke bout city goin in for jonathon greening weva he is back up or not we wouldnt of even b interested if we dint have the arabs so y the fuk would we want him now we might aswel go n get ray parlour out of retirement were goin for the top 4 not the bottom pal!!! funny this thread hahaha

Que? My god the morons are taking over the asylum! What's the point in posting if no-one can understand what you write? English is a tricky language to learn but if it's your first language it shouldn't be a struggle!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.