greg cunningham + our fans

A loan spell out will do the kid wonders this year. Ship him out to Blackpool get him games in a top league club during that time there he will get first team experience and also will get international games as well. After the year take him back and see how far he has improved after his spell out on loan.

I would love our young lads to force their way into Bobby's first XI but based on his performance against Sporting he hasn't really got a chance. He looked his age and misplaced a lot of passes and one in particular stands out...the one where he headed back across the face of our goal and set-up a good chance for their lot.

Don't get me wrong I dont think he should be flogged on a bad performance but anyone who looked at that and felt he deserves to start needs their head testing. I hope a loan spell or a cup run should give lads like Greg the experience they need to improve their game, if not they probably will never make it into our first team...not the end of the world though.

jesus christ some people on here are really really starting to sound like dicks.
he played a bad game against sporting lisbon? a good, obviously fitter side in preseason ? give over

he played well when he came on against the eneergy cans from new york, have faith in our youth its got mahoosive potential, they just need time and we dont need to ofload them because they dont have to be included in the 25, as some are under 21

We should get behind ALL our players.

I agree though that the young lads need extra encouragement. Rousing receptions when they have their names announced or are subbed can only give them the confidence to perform to their best.

california blue said:
sorry - wont make the grade.

quite easily see he's not at the level we need - same with mee and kay.

Tutte looked like he had potential though

I agrre with you. I thought Tutte looked very good. making simple short passes and provided "triangles" all the time. A good possession player

Cunningham did very well when he came on yesterday against the Bulls and he cannot be judged by one poor game against Sporting. If that's the case then the whole team that played against Sporting should be sold.

stimo said:
jesus christ some people on here are really really starting to sound like dicks.
he played a bad game against sporting lisbon? a good, obviously fitter side in preseason ? give over

he played well when he came on against the eneergy cans from new york, have faith in our youth its got mahoosive potential, they just need time and we dont need to ofload them because they dont have to be included in the 25, as some are under 21
Regardless of the training session against Sporting he's not gonna get a sniff and he's not on his own

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.