Greg Davies

Mrs cbj went to see him at the Lowry, said he was very funny as a stand up comedian.

IIRC he is around 6ft 8" tall.........

24npcap.png

been a fan of his for a long time, he is in danger of becoming a bit tiresome lately though just as everybody does when they appear on everything possible

ninjamonkey said:
been a fan of his for a long time, he is in danger of becoming a bit tiresome lately though just as everybody does when they appear on everything possible

He can never be as annoying as Michael McIntyre.

chabal said:
Lancet Fluke said:
I quite like him. These threads are fairly pointless and effectively become alternate posts of "I like him" "I think he's an unfunny c**t" because every comedian is going to have a fair percentage of people think they are absolutely shit and unfunny. Why don't we see if we can agree on a comedian that the vast majority of people on here think is funny. I think it would be an impossible task.

Miranda.

Obviously.

She's quite tall - so ticks all the boxes.

I find a lot of popular stand up shite, including everyone mentioned in this thread apart from Greg Davies. Watch the back of my mums head - I laughed so much something cracked in my chest...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.