Grey squirrels, bushy tailed rats or lovable rogues?

der-bomber said:
Mr Mammutly, l like the cut of your jib and you clearly know your stuff...

The Walther was only prone to jamming when used with high velocity rounds, mainly due to the bolt assembly being too light for purpose and colliding with the empty case during ejection of spent cartridge. This has now being modified and all is fine.

Mine is kept in the 42 Cdo armoury at Bickleigh Bks ,which smoothes the way for any paperwork.

Sound suppressor gets rid of most shot noise.

Regularly knock small game over from a prone position at 100m plus....;¬)
That's cheating using live rounds. Try crossbow or Black widow.

der-bomber said:
l wouldn't mind you in my sights, thats for sure....
try it any time billy liar hows flowery twats?
forgot to mention cos im thick, ive had fire arms training and the AK47 is a piece of s ;-)

6A5E3002-E10E-496B-A894-61B8EB84853B.gif

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Grey squirrels have come over here from America and have colonised our woodlands,bastardised our language,deflowered our womenfolk and taken jobs that should have gone to indigenous red squirrels.
They are the ultimate asylum-seeking workshy rodent and I am sick of paying taxes so that these cosseted,pampered,lazy grey bastards can sit around and watch Jeremy Kyle whilst I struggle to put food on the family table.
Why BB2 hasn't started a thread condemning these parasites is beyond me.

you xenophobic, daily mail worshipping, little-england hatemonger. Talk about stereotyping. It's a fact that they came thousands of miles for the prospect of a better life.
Grey squirrels are much more motivated and hard working than their pampered, soft english counterparts. That's how they've carved a niche for themselves, and I say they are a valuable members of the forest economy now. most of them were born here, and they have as much right to be here as you or me.

what's next, mass squirrel deportation, or worse? some people here joke about a 'final squirrel solution', well, I say, it's not a joke, ask the poor bloody badgers.

bizzbo said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Grey squirrels have come over here from America and have colonised our woodlands,bastardised our language,deflowered our womenfolk and taken jobs that should have gone to indigenous red squirrels.
They are the ultimate asylum-seeking workshy rodent and I am sick of paying taxes so that these cosseted,pampered,lazy grey bastards can sit around and watch Jeremy Kyle whilst I struggle to put food on the family table.
Why BB2 hasn't started a thread condemning these parasites is beyond me.

you xenophobic, daily mail worshipping, little-england hatemonger. Talk about stereotyping. It's a fact that they came thousands of miles for the prospect of a better life.
Grey squirrels are much more motivated and hard working than their pampered, soft english counterparts. That's how they've carved a niche for themselves, and I say they are a valuable members of the forest economy now. most of them were born here, and they have as much right to be here as you or me.

what's next, mass squirrel deportation, or worse? some people here joke about a 'final squirrel solution', well, I say, it's not a joke, ask the poor bloody badgers.

Nobody can ask the badgers anything. They live in isolated communities and only talk to their own kind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.