GTA V bricked my PS3

csit17

Got it on tuesday, played for about 3 hours, turned my PS3 on wednesday ready for another session and my laser now wont read any discs, gonna see how much laser replacement is but if anyone can recommend anywhere I would be most grateful

corky1970 said:
csit17 said:
Got it on tuesday, played for about 3 hours, turned my PS3 on wednesday ready for another session and my laser now wont read any discs, gonna see how much laser replacement is but if anyone can recommend anywhere I would be most grateful

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.getagirlfreindnotanewlaser.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.getagirlfreindnotanewlaser.co.uk</a>

It was the wife who bought it for me :-)

You sure the laser doesn't need cleaning? Laser cleaning discs are usually shite, get a cotton bud with isopropyl alcohol (tape/ video tape/ floppy drive/ monitor cleaning solution ) and clean the lens if you can get in there.

Carver said:
You sure the laser doesn't need cleaning? Laser cleaning discs are usually shite, get a cotton bud with isopropyl alcohol (tape/ video tape/ floppy drive/ monitor cleaning solution ) and clean the lens if you can get in there.

Yep tried that with no joy, looked online and most places charge about £40 for a replacement laser unit, will order 1 and hopefully it will get here by saturday

csit17 said:
Carver said:

Yep tried that with no joy, looked online and most places charge about £40 for a replacement laser unit, will order 1 and hopefully it will get here by saturday

Ah well, it was worth a try.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.