Guaranteed match times

Does anyone who has to make travel plans for our home games know how and where to access the earliest notification of a definite kickoff time & date. We are targeting Blackburn at home and Bolton as last home match of season. I guess that all the final day's matches have to kick off at the same time?
Any pointers welcome.

Arsenal away - well popular- as always!

jerseycitizens said:
Does anyone who has to make travel plans for our home games know how and where to access the earliest notification of a definite kickoff time & date. We are targeting Blackburn at home and Bolton as last home match of season. I guess that all the final day's matches have to kick off at the same time?
Any pointers welcome.

I have same trouble. my next game is Sunderland.
I thought if we still in uefa it'd be moved to Sun
which it has. I made sure and booked to fly back Mon.
I got caught a few years ago at xmas time.
We played Spuds and they were in uefa on Thurs
so game was put to Sun at their request.
So missed the fcuker.
I reckon the Bolton game is safe.
I've got that on my radar

There is none. If Arsenal Draw v Hull our match there on the 4th April could get moved (I fear).

For TV alone they give a min of about 6 weeks, but if cup mathces of a champions league team are drawn there is often no window for replays and the league matches get moved.

Even your local match v Pompey got moved with no notice!

jerseycitizens said:
Any pointers welcome.

bolton will definitely be at 4 o'clock on the sunday!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.