Guardiola confirms intention to stay at City for next two years P123

You know, I am starting to think the Juve fans are right.

I mean, if I was trying to force my way out, I think one of my first clever moves would be to go take in a match of the second highest-profile CFG club, sit with the Sporting Director of said club (who is a former City player), act as if I am mildly enjoying the 5-2 win, and make sure I wear a sky blue banded watch, just to drive home that I hate City and CFG in general.

Pep is definitely leaving.

2223-A94-F-4-CFB-443-A-9870-8-FC6-F0-E73-B8-D.png

Last edited:
You know, I am starting to think the Juve fans are right.

I mean, if I was trying to force my way out, I think one of my first clever moves would be to go take in a match of the second highest-profile CFG club, sit with the Sporting Director of said club (who is a former City player), act as if I am mildly enjoying the 5-2 win, and make sure I wear a sky blue banded watch, just to drive home that I hate City and CFG in general.

Pep is definitely leaving.

2223-A94-F-4-CFB-443-A-9870-8-FC6-F0-E73-B8-D.png
Lots of Italians in New York, jesus I got nothing.

You must be kidding. Any sports journalist should be in jail by now if you consider what he wrote to be defamation.

Here's an article that explains libel for you: https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2006/aug/31/news.politicsandthemedia
Calls into question his character.

By the way, can you guess where Pep is? He’s in New York helping out with the CFG and was watching our baby team New York City win 5-2 with Txiki and Soriano last night.

Strange behaviour for a guy that wants to leave wouldn’t you and @Megalikyria say?

Reactions: nmc
we'll see who has the last laugh! ;)

The deal is done and i'll tell you another: cancelo will go to city, bernarndo silva will follow pep to juventus

I think you need help mate. You have problems accepting facts and living in reality. I know it’s been a long 29 years but you have to learn to face facts - next year just might not be your year. If it’s any conciliation I have both 2014 and 2019 - LFC Premier League Champions T Shirts if you’d like to make me an offer - I bought both at Anfield during the premature victory celebrations. Perhaps you could wear them in your room with the curtains drawn and just pretend it was your year after all !

Calls into question his character.

By the way, can you guess where Pep is? He’s in New York helping out with the CFG and was watching our baby team New York City win 5-2 with Txiki and Soriano last night.

Strange behaviour for a guy that wants to leave wouldn’t you and @Megalikyria say?
I don’t know, see my post toward the top of the last page...

Pep obviously is being held there against his will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.