Guardiola confirms intention to stay at City for next two years P123

Juventus made a proposal to Pep Guardiola worth in excess of €20m per year, but the Manchester City manager rejected the offer. [@Guillaumemp via @GFFN]

If this is true, it might be where the rumours came from.

I feel like this is just fake, he's already come out publicly saying he isn't leaving, we pay him more than €20m, all top City sources say he isn't leaving either ontop of him wanting to stay to compete with Klopp.

Juve Italians are a stupid bunch

"but the Manchester City manager rejected the offer."
I don't see why this would go against what you wrote above. And it was written by a French journalist by the way.

As much as I really wanted to win the Champions League based on these rumours also I couldn't give a flying fuck if we don't win it so long as pep stays around for the next 30 years

See this is a really surprising and interesting statement for me. It might be Juve mentality, but I couldn't give a fuck who our manager was as long as he made us win Serie A and Champions League.
It's not that we don't get close to managers, we do like anyone else, but what we want to do is win. As an example; we'll always remember Max with affection and gratitude but we must look at the future like we've always had.

Last edited:

I don't see why this would go against what you wrote above. And it was written by a French journalist by the way.

See this is a really surprising and interesting statement for me. It might be Juve mentality, but I couldn't give a fuck who our manager was as long as he made us win Serie A and Champions League.
It's not that we don't get close to managers, we do like anyone else, but what we want to do is win. As an example; we'll always remember Max with affection and gratitude but we must look at the future like we've always had.
You see this where the old adage comes into play.
"No news IS bad news" !!!

Are the rules for approaching a manager under contract different from the rules for players? At the very least making a manager under contract an offer like that is poor style. I am quite sure the Juve reasoning has been that they expect City to get a CL ban, and they know about this via the inside route between the mates Agnelli and Ceferin. Fuck them.

The majority of city fans are happy doing what we did last season though and don’t give a shit about the champions league! Uefa are corrupt as fuck

The majority of city fans are happy doing what we did last season though and don’t give a shit about the champions league! Uefa are corrupt as fuck
I'm not fond of the champions league but we need to win it to boost our image and dare I say ... history.

I'd rather win it next season than the three we won this year.

Yeah it's almost the opposite for us ahah, we have an obsession with Champions League because we haven't won it in a long time and we have lost a lot of CL finals.

Are the rules for approaching a manager under contract different from the rules for players? At the very least making a manager under contract an offer like that is poor style. I am quite sure the Juve reasoning has been that they expect City to get a CL ban, and they know about this via the inside route between the mates Agnelli and Ceferin. Fuck them.

Sarri is under contract, too. Do you really think clubs only approach unemployed managers?

Sarri is under contract, too. Do you really think clubs only approach unemployed managers?
Well for players under contract permission from the owning club is required to speak with the player. Making concrete offers like that is not on as far as I understand it.

I'm not fond of the champions league but we need to win it to boost our image and dare I say ... history.

I'd rather win it next season than the three we won this year.

We are boosting our image by buying clubs around the world! Do you really think if we won it we would get much coverage after about 12 hours? It be weeks of negativity like we got when we made history winning the domestic quad.

We are boosting our image by buying clubs around the world! Do you really think if we won it we would get much coverage after about 12 hours? It be weeks of negativity like we got when we made history winning the domestic quad.
Our status in world football would grow.

We'd also put to bed the 'you haven't won the champions league' remarks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.