Guardiola confirms intention to stay at City for next two years P123

I read somewhere that Pep has an ambition of winning the title in the ‘5’ big European leagues. If that is true then at some point he will need to rock up in both Italy and France
Don't doubt you could have read it somewhere, it may or may not be true, However as we’ve seen this week most stuff written is made up bollocks, and should be taken with a pinch of salt.

I read somewhere that Pep has an ambition of winning the title in the ‘5’ big European leagues. If that is true then at some point he will need to rock up in both Italy and France

Don't believe everything you read. He has said he doesn't want to be a coach when he is 60+ years old, he is 48 years old now. Also has spoken about his desire to manage a national team in a world cup.

I'd imagine that would be his next move. Before perhaps returning to Barca in some capacity.

Don't believe everything you read. He has said he doesn't want to be a coach when he is 60+ years old, he is 48 years old now. Also has spoken about his desire to manage a national team in a world cup.

I'd imagine that would be his next move. Before perhaps returning to Barca in some capacity.

well, to be honest he could do all that before he is 60.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.