Guardiola confirms intention to stay at City for next two years P123

In 2 years time when Pep does actually go to Juventus to replace Sarri, the Juve muppets on Twitter will actually take it as proof that they were correct. They are a weird bunch.

Face Saving Exercise has started

Pep Guardiola had a pre-agreement with Juventus back in May but the stumbling block was that Manchester City would not allow him to leave.

Sources close to those involved insisted that a deal worth €24M per year for fours years was agreed between Pep and Juve. Up until last Friday it was thought that the deal was still firmly in place and that Sarri was just a back up plan.

It turned out that Juve may have under-estimated the difficult nature to get Guardiola released from his current contract. They were maybe hoping that the possible Champions League ban that City could face, could have "helped them out."

[@Agenzia_Italia via @CmdotCom_En]
Complete garbage. It was an exercise in boosting Juves share price. Note that just before Sarri was announced, Juve shares were sold en masse.

No. I’ve no idea.

Sorry mate, you spelt 'gist' as 'jist' and I was just being silly.

Like this....

What do you call a blind deer?
No eye deer.
What do you call a blind and deaf deer?
Still no eye deer.

I'll get my Pep cardigan ;)

Sorry mate, you spelt 'gist' as 'jist' and I was just being silly.

Like this....

What do you call a blind deer?
No eye deer.
What do you call a blind and deaf deer?
Still no eye deer.

I'll get my Pep cardigan ;)
Yeah, I knew what you were on about.
I was just like Moses as a baby.
I was in The Nile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.