Guardiola confirms intention to stay at City for next two years P123

1 out of 3 ain't bad

If you wobble your head now & again then other posters can be correct in what they post.

It will be at least 2 windows.

And you are totally wrong about the Spain job, Pep wants nothing more 1 day than the International job.

2 more years then he could be offered it.

Peps words from interview last year so take this quote & shuv where the sun don't shine

As for where Guardiola may bless with his golden managerial touch, he has previously stated a belief that only those born in a certain country should take charge of their national teams.

City manager signed a contract extension last month but has reiterated his desire to move out of club management in the near future

You might have guessed right, but you don't know for sure (bolded part) . Guardiola won't be moving in the next 2 years, so what do you call the near future.

Yep have to agree although I don't think Italy, also the outcome of UEFA shite & player transfer ban doesn't make it easier for him to stay here in England longer than his 5 year deal

Just don't see the pull in Italy so my head is the Spain job 2021 & World Cup around the corner?

Not sure of the age of his kids but again this will factor in does he want them in Spanish university or college??
Could be that he goes to Italy to have another language in his locker

The club will know this & maybe he is taking Italian lessons but just don't see him in Italy.

Will see who goes there in the next 2 years
He speaks fluent Italian already.

1 out of 3 ain't bad

If you wobble your head now & again then other posters can be correct in what they post.

It will be at least 2 windows.

And you are totally wrong about the Spain job, Pep wants nothing more 1 day than the International job.

2 more years then he could be offered it.

Peps words from interview last year so take this quote & shuv where the sun don't shine

As for where Guardiola may bless with his golden managerial touch, he has previously stated a belief that only those born in a certain country should take charge of their national teams.

City manager signed a contract extension last month but has reiterated his desire to move out of club management in the near future
I don't need to wobble anything,he won't take the spain job as his friends are imprisioned by spain hence his yellow ribbon campaign,seems whatever he says in passing he is held to and can't change his mind,what we do know is that he is here for 2more seasons

Just spent 23 minutes watching the whole video again.

@karen7 Jim kindly posted it, but not stated as clearly as I had originally thought. At 13:45 appx. he talks about City winning the Champions league "with or without me" - hints to me that he may leave after 2 years.

At 21.25 appx. Pep is praising England and says other countries like Spain are different from England and he 'guesses' that other countries will be more like Spain etc. He then states "if I go to Italy. ." He does not mention any other country at this point.

As I said, I hope Pep stays longer, but his honesty and past managerial record suggest otherwise. One thing is FOR SURE. I am going to try to enjpy every minute we have the world's best Manager at the helm. ;)
you are clutching at straws there mate,he has spent months saying he is not going to juve and he said how many more times do i have to say it i am not going to italy

he will be here more than two years, take it to the bank !

If you want to pick and choose words from quotes to provide hints about his future you are clutching at straws.

If you really want to go down that path then quote what he said when constantly asked about the rumours of an agreement with scummy Juve match fixing FC.

He said "I will be here for another two years , unless they kick me out and then HOPEFULLY ANOTHER ONE !"

what else would you like him to say re his commitment and desire to stay with us!

To all the flappers, he is here for a long time (as is Leroy).

Live it up Blues :-) because I am

How many times,he is catalan,he won't take the spain job,the transfer ban will be one window

He said he'd like to manage Spain in an interview while he's been our manager.

He is Catalan but also played for Spain for 9 years.

The issue is not on his end, but at the federation. Currently it's run by people who would never appoint him because of those Catalan nationalist links. That could change in 5/10 years though, if the political situation simmers down or the people at the top of the Spanish federation change.

I could see it being his final job in football.

he will be here more than two years, take it to the bank !

If you want to pick and choose words from quotes to provide hints about his future you are clutching at straws.

If you really want to go down that path then quote what he said when constantly asked about the rumours of an agreement with scummy Juve match fixing FC.

He said "I will be here for another two years , unless they kick me out and then HOPEFULLY ANOTHER ONE !"

what else would you like him to say re his commitment and desire to stay with us!

To all the flappers, he is here for a long time (as is Leroy).

Live it up Blues :-) because I am

It would be great to get him to 6 years. My dream is still 8 years, that's how long Cruyff was manager at Barcelona for.

Pep name checked ITALY in his recent interview, as one of the places he may go to after City. I think there is every chance he will go there, but he WILL HONOUR his current contract, as is his wont. Personally, I hope he changes his mind for once and stays at City for a bit longer....

He played in Italy, didn't he? Brescia?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.