Guardiola out until after the international break following back surgery

fancy leaving it this late in the window to get a replacement, fucking txiki hasn't got a fucking clue what he is doing, we should throw 100m in brightons face and just take that manager de bryunzi or de breezi , or get that manager from juve ,don't know anything about him but he must be good,get 200m and throw it in liverpools face and get klopp, fucking around all the time in the transfer window txiki more arsed about his jumpers, our negotiating team are shit, we should get the dof from inter miami david beckingham , he signed messi, fucking throw 500m in beckinghams face and get messi to be our new manager, we could sweeten the deal by chucking mackerteepee or parmer at them

hahahahaha, you fucking transfer muppets :)

Dra.-Mireia-Illueca-Moreno-1.jpg

Dra. Mireia Illueca Moreno.
Barcelona Spine Institute.

Again, what's the off season for..... It's stated that it's routine, been a problem for a while, and he's had surgery on it before. Can the doctors not see the likelihood of the inevitable?
I would think that pre-season training, input into Summer transfers, preparing for the new season and the Community Shield, Super Cup and Newcastle at home were of more importance than going off now when the we have settled somewhat to start the season and have an international break coming up.

The press release from City uses the words ‘emergency surgery’ so it’s probably not entirely routine. Reading between the lines, I’d guess it’s a longstanding problem that’s been manageable until now but has recently become a bit more serious than that with a fair chance it may get worse still.
From a purely football perspective, best to get it sorted now rather than take a chance and end up with something that has a much more serious impact later in the season.
I'm sure on some of the recent film you can make out that he was wearing a back brace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.