Guardiola talking to Sterling at end of derby

Calling Raheem out for taking the piss out of the rags is out of order, dont care how good a manager he is, take the piss out of the rags at ever opportunity

He just said what he said to shut down the upcoming rhetoric from the press about us lacking class etc

He probably loved it and had a laugh with Raheem about it in private.

I heard he was having a go because he didn’t shout “ ner ner ner ner ner ner ... you shit rag ****” whilst he did the stepovers

I loved it but I can understand Pep though things like that can come back and bite you on the arse. I was cracked up though personally.

It's a Spanish thing. Explains Mata's cry baby antics, same used to happen in Barcelona when Neymar would flick it over people's heads when Barca were 5-0 up. Akin to Jose going at Conte for celebrating at 4-0.

He'll have to listen to the boss and take it on the chin. I personally loved it, as long as you win fair and square then stick it to the twats when running the clock down or at full time. A top top coach we are blessed to have, but he doesn't fully understand the rivalry, backed up with playing a youth team at the swamp in his first season.

I suppose Pep may have been looking at this as a risk, The Rags were fuming about this and all it takes if=s for one of them to come flying in with a tackle out of frustration that then puts Sterling out with injury for a number of weeks.

It's hardly worth the risk when we have already embarressed them on the pitch.

Our players should be classy and humble, I completely back Pep on this.

Let the likes of Ronaldo do his repeated stepovers.

(IMO unnecessary show offs are frequently hated.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.