Guardiola's flat cap

No misty, please don't wear one. You look a bit of a twat without a flat cap as it is. And your 'trendy' shorts did nothing for your sterra milk bottle legs at the parade mate; )

I will have you know that they were designer shorts, ok it was one of the homeless guys in Piccadilly that designed them but hey and as for the legs, white is the new brown.

I will have you know that they were designer shorts, ok it was one of the homeless guys in Piccadilly that designed them but hey and as for the legs, white is the new brown.
Designer shorts? Lol. I think one of the homeless guys must have been @idahoblues. He looked like he'd been been dragged through a hedge backwards when he turned up in the Horse musty. He looked so much like Punch I thought he was gonna gimmi me some sausages.(only joking Dan; ) And yer owd pigeon legs don't cut it mate, designer shorts or not; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.