Yaya (F)
Silva
Milner
Dzeko
Tevez (L)

Subs: Hart, Clichy, Lescott, Barry, Razak, Nasri, Sinclair

City 2 - Barnsley 0

lionheart said:
What is it with the new wave of City fans? Every game has to be won 4-0 or 5-0 or more. Such arrogance annoys the hell out of me. We are not playing particularly well, our passing tempo is slow and we are not executing the few chances we create. Any sort of victory should be welcome.

I'm sure people remind you of this every week, but this is a competition thread. People can choose whatever line-up and score they like without being criticised for it. There's a separate pre-match thread for that.

Incidentally, talk of "new fans" is a bit rich, given that you signed up 31st August 2008 posting from the UAE. Unless, of course, you're just a WUM which seems increasingly plausible.

Ric said:
lionheart said:
What is it with the new wave of City fans? Every game has to be won 4-0 or 5-0 or more. Such arrogance annoys the hell out of me. We are not playing particularly well, our passing tempo is slow and we are not executing the few chances we create. Any sort of victory should be welcome.

I'm sure people remind you of this every week, but this is a competition thread. People can choose whatever line-up and score they like without being criticised for it. There's a separate pre-match thread for that.

Incidentally, talk of "new fans" is a bit rich, given that you signed up 31st August 2008 posting from the UAE. Unless, of course, you're just a WUM which seems increasingly plausible.

Sorry for predicting 4-0 obviously my 37 years as a season ticket holder and the fact that I have missed one game in the last 5 seasons makes me part of the new wave - and I'm sorry for being arrogant and annoying the great lionheart! I repent I repent I repent - most of all I'm sorry for adding guess the score to the competition and causing all this angst!!!

ifiwasarichfan said:
Thought this was the only thread on Bluemoon where their is never an arguement...)

I wasn't arguing, I was apologising :))

lionheart said:
Not that arrogant to expect 4-0 or 5-0, probably a full strength team tomorrow, at home and we have beaten far stronger opposition in just the last few weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.