Guess the Team Comp - Session 2 Match 4 Hull City home

Melon said:
.................Given...................
Richards....Toure...Lescott....Bridge
SWP......NDJ......Ireland......Robbie
.........Tevez.....Adebayor.........

Subs: Taylor, Onuoha, Kompany, Johnson, bellers, Barry, Weiss.

I'm stuggling to see who he'll drop from the bench for RSC though

have to say this is suspicious. I heard the team at 1.35pm - how did u "guess" Richards for Zab who isn't even on bench?

Others views?

I changed Zab for Richards after watching the Hughes interview where he talks about impressed he has been with him in training. Toure in for onoha when hughes said Petrov was only injury. Figured Robbie would be starting and barry on bench.

How did you hear the team at 1.35?!? I had to wait till bloody 2:40 to make my fantasy football changes as I only have 6 left on telegraph and have had barry in all season.

Oh and as to no Zab on bench there was no room for him as Onoha can play CB or LB so what's the point in having both on the bench

Melon said:
Oh and as to no Zab on bench there was no room for him as Onoha can play CB or LB so what's the point in having both on the bench

i got team via sky on iPhone when I got to ground. As long as it's genuine then fair enough - I alwAys look at late entries and when it's the only one with Richards in out of all entrants I said it was suspicious. It's a bit of fun and I want it to be fair to all. I have previously suggested a cut off time for submissions or amendments but people objected. I think from now on we should go with a cut off of 2 hours prior to ko or when team is announced if earlier.

Other than that - well done on getting team correct - just wish we could have held on for the win!

Well it was a punt to be fair, as I hadn't really seen any of the prematch stuff yesterady coz I was busy in work. Initial team had Zab and bellers in. But then I watched the press confrence and it sounded like he was in love with richards and he was talking about ensuring everyone has a run out in the reserves and richards wasn't even on the bench so figured he'd been rested to play today.

Anyway I'd rather have guesses the whole wrong team and taken 3 points tbh. I think tevez/ade/robbie need to realise they are the match winners in our team and that they are no longer at a club where A) someone else will score if they don't and B) we can hold out for a 1 nil win.

Melon said:
Well it was a punt to be fair, as I hadn't really seen any of the prematch stuff yesterady coz I was busy in work. Initial team had Zab and bellers in. But then I watched the press confrence and it sounded like he was in love with richards and he was talking about ensuring everyone has a run out in the reserves and richards wasn't even on the bench so figured he'd been rested to play today.

Anyway I'd rather have guesses the whole wrong team and taken 3 points tbh. I think tevez/ade/robbie need to realise they are the match winners in our team and that they are no longer at a club where A) someone else will score if they don't and B) we can hold out for a 1 nil win.

agreed

Scores range from 20 to 28 this week with Melon the only correct starting line up. 23 was the most common score with 8 out 18 entrants with this score. Updated league table shortly on match 5 thread arsenal at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.