Guess The Team/Score Compy Session 3 Game 7 WBA (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson

Cancelo
Stones
Dias
Zinchenko

Rodri
Gundogan(L)
Foden

B.Silva
Jesus(F)
Sterling

Subs: Steffen, Laporte, Mendy, Fernandinho, Garcia, Torres, Mahrez, Delap, Ake

WBA 1-4 Manchester City

There's a guy on Twitter who uses our prediction game to try help FPL managers who is gonna play for city and predict Pep Roulette.

Haha...cheeky bugger.

Wonder if @Ric can give him some grief re copyright issues & charge for reproduction ;)....I could do with a new pad to score the now apparently world famous Guess the team/score compy © ?

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Cancelo
Rodrigo
Gundogan
Bernardo
Foden
Sterling (L)
Jesus (F)

Subs:
Steffen
Garcia
Laporte
Zinchenko
Mendy
Fernandinho
Mahrez
Torres
Delap

WBA 0 City 2

Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Dias
Zinchenko
Rodri
Gundogan
Foden
Sterling
Bernardo
Jesus

Steffen
Mendy
Laporte
Garcia
Fernandinho
Mahrez
Torres
Doyle
Delap

Jesus (F)
Mahrez (L)

City 2 - 0

Haha...cheeky bugger.

Wonder if @Ric can give him some grief re copyright issues & charge for reproduction ;)....I could do with a new pad to score the now apparently world famous Guess the team/score compy © ?
Hi folks - pardon the intrusion - I'm the guy who collects the predictions & posts them on Twitter!
When I saw the comments I just set up an account on here as I wanted to ask if you were alright with it, or if you'd rather I didn't do it?

Bit of background: as you know, trying to guess Pep is near-impossible(!), but pretty important to be able to do for those playing FPL etc. This forum is a great place to find predictions from informed people who are close to the club and aren't biased by what they want to happen for their FPL team! :)
I don't profit from this (or anything related to my Twitter), it's purely a hobby & I just started posting it as I was collecting the stuff for my own curiosity anyway. People seem to find it as interesting & useful as I do and are taking it in the right spirit & with a pinch of salt.

Like I say if there's a reason you'd prefer I didn't, or that I changed the way I did it, or if you have anything you want to ask me etc, please just shout - not my intention to be a cheeky bugger! :D Just think what you do is cool & gives a nice insight into the fans' perspective.

Ederson

Cancelo
Stones
Dias
Zinchenko

Rodri
Gundogan
Foden

B.Silva
Jesus FL
Sterling

Subs: Steffen, Laporte, Mendy, Fernandinho, Garcia, Torres, Mahrez, Delap, Ake

WBA 1-3Manchester City

Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Dias
Zinchenko
Rodri
Gundogan
Bernardo
Foden (L)
Sterling (F)
Jesus

Subs: Steffen, Walker, Laporte, Garcia, Mendy, Fernandinho, Doyle, Torres, Mahrez

West Brom 1 City 2

There's a guy on Twitter who uses our prediction game to try help FPL managers who is gonna play for city and predict Pep Roulette.

0% Mahrez starting is some serious wishful thinking by the fans I think.

I wouldn't pick him, so I understand why no one has, but it's probably 50/50 that he starts. I suspect going by the predictions Mahrez wouldn't have started a game for a long, long time, rather than the 19 starts in 30 games he's really got.

Ederson
Cancelo
Dias
Stones
Zinchenko
Rodri
Gundogan L
Bernardo Silva
Foden F
Gabby
Sterling

Steffen
Walker
Laporte
Garcia
Mendy
Fernandinho
Mahrez
Torres
Bernabia

WBA 0 City 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.