Guess The Team/Score Compy Session 4 Game 7 Crystal Palace (A) PL. Entries By 18.00 Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Walker
Stones
Laporte
Cancelo
B. Silva
Rodri
De Bruyne (L)
Mahrez (F)
G. Jesus
Grealish

Subs: Carson, Ake, Zinchenko, Mbete, Fernandinho, Foden, Gundogan, Sterling, Delap

Prediction: Crystal Palace - Man City 0-2

Damn @blue b4 the moon I missed yesterday's game. I should have posted my prediction at morning but I focused on my work. After work my parents came and when I realised I didn't post my prediction it was after the 18:00 deadline. I am angry because of that, I was second with the same points as first user. Now I'll probably drop to 18th place :/

Damn @blue b4 the moon I missed yesterday's game. I should have posted my prediction at morning but I focused on my work. After work my parents came and when I realised I didn't post my prediction it was after the 18:00 deadline. I am angry because of that, I was second with the same points as first user. Now I'll probably drop to 18th place :/
My tip is to try and put a team in very early as a marker and as long as it's edited in time there's no reason not to and will guarantee some points even if something comes up. It's what I used to do when I was just a player.

Strangely both yourself and @kun were missing....something we should know? ;)

Reactions: kun
Session 4 Game 6 updated table.

Saddleworth2 162+7=169
ONTHERUNWITHTHASKIN 163+5=168
David El Mago Silva 160+7=167
Emma 10 160+7=167
kbb 159+6=165
johnny crossan 158+7=165
Gabriel 160+4=164
blue b4 the moon 157+6=163
simmo 156+4=160
david whites spike 152+5=157
De Bruyne Supremacy 151+6=157
RobMCFC 151+6=157
St.Pauli support 149+8=157
vulcan 136+5=141
Kunlover 133+7=140
kun 125+10=135
bumbleblue 127+6=133
chriscj89 82+3=85
PepGuardiola 71+3=74
Ric 24+0=24

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Laporte
Cancelo

Rodri
De Bruyne
Bernardo

Mahrez (F/L)
Sterling
Foden

Subs:

Carson
Zinchenko
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Grealish
Jesus
McAtee
Delap
Mbete

City to win 2-0

I now post early and alter later so I am not caught out by real life distractions as I was earlier in the season. Bad luck

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Laporte
Cancelo
Rodri
KDB
B Silva
Mahrez (F&L)
Grealish
Foden

Subs:
Carson
Zinchenko
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Sterling
Jesus
Mbete
McAtee
? Delap

City 2 : 1 CPL

My tip is to try and put a team in very early as a marker and as long as it's edited in time there's no reason not to and will guarantee some points even if something comes up. It's what I used to do when I was just a player.

Strangely both yourself and @kun were missing....something we should know? ;)

I usually posted my picks just after You started the thread, I don't know why I waited so long this time.

IMO from next season 2022-23 You may introduce a rule that if You miss one round, You can gain the 50% amount of points of the user who have the lowest number of points in that round. Just a thought. One time 50% points revival.

I usually posted my picks just after You started the thread, I don't know why I waited so long this time.

IMO from next season 2022-23 You may introduce a rule that if You miss one round, You can gain the 50% amount of points of the user who have the lowest number of points in that round. Just a thought. One time 50% points revival.
Nice idea but, I've not got forever to play with this compy and it'd get very messy with people who duck in & out each round.

We've got an asterisk safeguard if someone is a little late which is easy to control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.